My work decided to do a baby shower for me before we left for the summer since it's up in the air on if I'll return to work in August. It all depends on little Squishy and when he/she decides to make an appearance!! There are quite a few pregnant women currently at work, so another lady and I agreed to have a joint shower to save some time/resources since the end of the year is so hectic. Our shower was held on May 23rd in the library. I was shocked at the generosity of my co-workers. I really work with a wonderful group of people!! I just got the pictures from my Mom's camera to share, the few that were on my phone did not come out well. In these pictures I was at 27 weeks.
The cake and punch table with some decorations.
The gift table on my side.
Sitting around talking with co-workers.
Lisa and I at our joint shower. She is due the day before I am.
Hostesses serving cake and punch.
Picture of the belly. Excuse the hair...I had a crazy day at work that day. Always happens on days I have something important to do.
Sitting at the gift table.
Mom helping with gifts.
This gift was Gerber baby food.
Not sure what I'm doing in this picture. Haha!! Showing Mom the elephant lovey.
Really cute duck onesies.
Magnetic photo frames for all the pictures we'll have.
Giving directions on how to get to the library.
Mom arranging gifts.
Crib pad
Cute decorations
Napkins and plates
Sherry looking through all the gifts.
Bottle brushes and a drying mat
Dishwasher basket
The generosity of my amazing work buddies!!
Kathryn taking pictures of the confetti!!































1 comment:
I'm so sorry I was late to this shower! But at least I made it & on top of that I even made it in a picture, Yay! I Love You Leslie & Baby Squishy!
Post a Comment