Captivated by Sparkles

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to my brother, Phillip!! I'm pretty sure he doesn't read this...but for any of you that do read this and know him, wish him a Happy Birthday today!! :)
Posted by Leslie at 8:00 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2013 (148)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (18)
    • ►  June (21)
    • ►  May (19)
    • ►  April (32)
    • ►  March (31)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2012 (138)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (24)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (18)
    • ▼  July (21)
      • Wilburn/Usrey Baby Shower
      • 36 week appointment and lunch
      • Monday
      • Childbirth Class
      • Happy Birthday!!
      • 35 Week Appointment & Baby Basics
      • This weekend's activities
      • Thoughts
      • Childbirth Class
      • Shields/Dennis Baby Shower
      • This week and this weekend
      • Funnies
      • Smiley's
      • Birthday Celebration
      • Dating Anniversary
      • Work Baby Shower
      • Engaged
      • Happy Birthday!!
      • 4th of July
      • Kaboom Town in Addison
      • 33 Week Appointment
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (7)
  • ►  2011 (27)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (10)
  • ►  2010 (25)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (9)

About Me

My photo
Leslie
I am loved. I am accepted. I am redeemed. I am forgiven. I am a child of God.
View my complete profile

Followers

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.