Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Smiley's

For anyone that knows me well, you know that I love to laugh. I saw something years ago where someone had taken pictures of smiley faces in every day items they came across. I love the idea because smiling and laughing brings a lot of joy to my life. So, I started looking for smiley faces in my day to day activities. Here are some of the smiley face pictures I've collected since that time and where I found them. It's been a really long time since I've found one...guess I need slow down, keep my eyes open, and look closer at my surroundings!!


A spatula at Central Market


The ice in Justin's White Russian


A biscuit at Babe's


Our dogs had been digging in our backyard


A coconut at the grocery store


Necklace and Earring set found while out shopping for my sister-in-law's wedding


Dust on our bar (Justin promises me he didn't draw it there)


The side of a trunk for sale at Canton


Light coming through the windows of the door as I was leaving work one day

None of the smiley's in these pictures have been intentionally made. They pictures are exactly how I have come across them in daily life. 

If you find any smiley's while your going about your daily life, I'd love to see them!! Send pictures to me and let me know how you found them!! 

1 comment:

sherryhome76 said...

Smiley's are everywhere! I'm Loving your BLOG!! and you tooooo!!