Going along with yesterday's theme of me loving to laugh, I thought I'd share with you some pictures I have on my phone of funny things I have come across. Some people in our world really amaze me, but I'm glad they are a part of society because they give me a really good laugh sometimes!!
One time my Mom and I had been out shopping and stopped in late at a Chick-fil-a to grab dinner. She was sitting with her back to the door and I started laughing hysterically. She asked what was so funny and I told her a panda had just walked in the door. This is what she turned around to:
The panda ordering food.
The panda was with the girl in the white shirt. They ordered food to go and left, after greeting kids that came up to them. We were able to watch the panda get in the car, it's head taking up the entire front seat, and drive away. That in itself was hilarious. The entire time we watched, the panda was waving at everyone.
If you've ever been to First Monday at Canton's Trade Days, you know how much fun people watching can be. I could go out there to just sit and watch people all day!!
This man had his monkey in that cart. Yes, a MONKEY!! Lots of people bring their dogs out, but this was the first time we had ever seen a monkey. He attracted people left and right!! I don't know what he was thinking when he brought the monkey...he sure wasn't getting any shopping done for all the comments people were making about it.
One morning I stopped at the gas station to get gas on my way to work. While I was waiting on my tank to fill, this truck came and parked at the pump behind mine.
I didn't pay much attention at first, but soon realized that someone had colored in some of the lady's teeth with a black marker. What made it even more funny is how tall the truck was...they would have had to be on a ladder to reach her teeth!!
I was driving down a road near my house one day and as I came up to a light I saw this Jeep. Yes, that is a child's plastic tricycle strapped to the roof.
Really people? You didn't have enough space inside a JEEP to put a child's tricycle? As I got up to the side and took a look inside, the back seat AND the trunk area were both empty!!
This man in front of me at Wal-Mart wanted to take advantage of the mango sale that was going on. Only problem is he didn't put any of the mangos in the plastic bags provided in the produce section.
When checking out he only gave the cashier one mango (they were priced per mango, not by weight) and told her how many he had in his basket. The mangos were the only thing he bought. He left the store with the mangos like this in his basket. I stood there wondering what he was going to do with the mangos when he got to his car? Did he just throw them all in the back seat or the trunk and let them roll around the whole way home? When he got home, how many trips did he have to take between the car and his house to get all these mangos inside? The person that invented grocery bags must have bought mangos on sale and thought there had to be a better way to transport them than to carry them around one by one...
I understand that marketing on city buses is probably a genius idea...
But to advertise something children would really like to go see at the zoo...I'm not sure that making an animal's eyes show up through the brake lights and flash red is the most appropriate advertising move ever made. Kinda scary, huh?
This is a poster that was sent to all nurses in the district a couple years back that we had to post in our clinics when the H1N1 flu was going around really bad. It explains how the flu travels between people and gives precautions you can take to break the cycle.
Seems legit and has great information on it, right? Look at the poster closely and see if you find anything funny about it!!
Upon taking a closer look some of us noticed that "Karen" gets a little too close to "John" when he's leaving for work. Take a look at the picture below where I've zoomed in on what I'm talking about:
"John kisses Karen goodbye and gives her the virus." Karen is grabbing John's butt...are we still talking about the flu virus at this point?!?!?! I laugh every time I look at this in my clinic.
And last one for today...it's not the greatest picture, sorry. I'm not sure if the person in this Civic likes Family Guy or not.
That is Stewie hanging upside down from the bottom center of the bumper. He's looking out at the cars behind. I didn't really get it, but thought it was funny.
1 comment:
All of these were soooo funny! Good job Leslie, You have a great eye for this kind of humor :o) Remember the lady at the liquor store that almost didn't make it in time...store was almost closed :o) Phew, good thing they have such convenient parking spaces made just for her :o)Love you, J & Squishy!!!
Post a Comment