Thursday, July 19, 2012

This weekend's activities

I planned to do this post on Friday, but decided to do it on Thursday instead. Thursday afternoon we have our 35 week doctor appointment, followed by the Baby Basics class at the hospital in the evening. I thought I'd give a recap on how all that goes on Friday, so this post was pushed up a day. :)

Saturday
We plan to spend the morning getting furniture moved out of the baby's room and getting the room prepared to be painted.

I have another baby shower in the afternoon!! This one is hosted by my Aunt Casy and my Grandmother, Nana. Both sides of my family are invited to this shower, so it will be fun to see everyone again. Especially since it was only a couple weeks ago we all saw each other at my sister's wedding. When holidays aren't happening, we don't get together near enough!! I will definitely post pictures from the shower next week. For now, here is the invitation:

Saturday late afternoon/evening, Justin is doing engagement photo's for his cousin Rachael and her fiancé, Adam. After I get done at the baby shower and get changed, I'll meet up with them to help him out however he needs me!

Sunday
We hope to spend the morning relaxing a little bit. In the afternoon we have the last part of our Childbirth Class. After that we are going to try to get together with my brother for his birthday!

Another fun weekend ahead!!

No comments: