On this date in 2004, Justin and I 'officially' began dating. I can't believe we've been together for 8 years. Neither of us would have guessed when we went on a date that night that 8 short years later we would be married living comfortably with a nice home, 2 cute dogs, and a baby on the way. The past 8 years have truly been a blessing each and every day and I'm so thankful to call Justin my husband. There's no one I'd rather be doing life with. Love you, Dash!!
1 comment:
Leslie, that's so SWEET! You're BOTH so lucky to have found each other!! Carl & I are also the lucky ones.....our Son has such a beautiful, sensitive, caring, smart, cool, honest, dreamy, fun, funny & amazing wife! You two are like two pea's in a pod (with a third on the way :o) So compatible, yet very different strong minds. We LOVE our Son & we LOVE our Daughter-In-Law with all our hearts! 8 years.....Wow!! Wow!! Congratulations to another 8 'times' a million!!
Post a Comment