Thursday, March 7, 2013

Wedding Festivities

As I mentioned earlier in the week, Justin's cousin Rachael is getting married Saturday!! Alyson is the flower girl and I can't wait to see her in her cute dress. We finally found some shoes yesterday. They wouldn't be my first pick, but they are really cute and she'll be able to wear them with an Easter dress.

Tonight we are going to the bachelor/bachelorette parties. Alyson is going with me to her first bachelorette party at 6 months old. Haha!! We are having dinner at Abuelo's and the guys are having dinner at Saltgrass then going bowling.

Tomorrow night we have the rehearsal at the church and rehearsal dinner at Carrabba's.

Then the wedding and reception are on Saturday!!

I'm sure you'll get plenty of pictures of our cute flower girl over the next couple days!!

For today, here's one from last night!!

No comments: