My Mom watched Alyson while I went to my doctor appointment when we got back. I think they had a lot of fun playing while I was gone. Last night we went to Honey's house for hamburgers and had a good time hanging out with everyone.
This morning I went to go see The Host at the movies with my sister-in-law, Jenn, and cousin, Rachael. We read the book and have been looking forward to the movie for quite a while. Thanks again to my wonderful Mom for watching my baby and giving me the chance to relax for a couple hours!! After the movie we met the boys for a late lunch, then went to the park across the street from my in-laws house to take some Easter pics of Alyson.
She also got in a swing for the first time and LOVED it!!
The guys have gone to do their fantasy baseball draft, so Jenn and I are at the mall hanging out now. She's in the dressing room trying on clothes so I thought I'd post real quick since I missed yesterday.
Tomorrow our plans are to go to church in the morning with my parents. They are having an Easter egg hunt after church for Alyson to participate in. After that we are headed to my grandmas house for a fish fry. Check back tomorrow for pics of Alyson in her Easter dress!! Hope everyone has a great Easter!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment