Monday, March 11, 2013

Growing Up

Yesterday Alyson was exhausted from all the fun she had at the wedding. She napped on and off all day. While she was sleeping, Justin and I worked on getting some of the stuff she's outgrown ready to go up in the attic. I went through all the clothes she had outgrown and put them in tubs. Justin switched her carseats out in both cars. As you can see, we have a lot of stuff she's gotten too big for ready to be moved!!

We took a break to go see my parents before they left for Galveston for the week. On the ride to their house, Alyson loved her new carseat so much she cried when I took her out of it when we got there. Haha!! As we went to eat dinner, my Dad kept Alyson warm by sharing his coat and it seems she was ok with it. When we got there, we found a cute bib that didn't last long on her...just long enough for a picture.

And finally, a picture of what I saw as I opened the door when we got home. Such a sweet little girl!!











No comments: