I wrote this post out this morning and have tried to get it to post all day. I googled the error code I kept getting and the advice given was to reinstall the app on my phone. When I did that, even though I had saved the post, it deleted everything. :( So I'm starting over on the computer now and just giving the basics of our day yesterday rather than the detailed version I wrote earlier while Alyson was asleep.
Yesterday morning Alyson fell asleep with me in our bed after Justin left for work. When she woke up, I had an imprint of her ear left on my arm.
After we got up and going, we met my friend Kelly at La Madeline. It was the first time I had ever been there and I really enjoyed it!!
A couple stops later we were at Bass Pro to pick up some things for Justin. Alyson loves that store!! Below are pics of her having fun while we were there:
Looking out the elevator
Playing with a hummingbird feeder shaped like a lantern
Trying on fishing hats...which she hated
Smiling at some toy birds that made the sound of the real birds
Talking to a pink stick horse
Next we went to the park where Alyson helped me find her first geocache. I've got to train her early to like going so I have someone to go with me!!
After we left the park we went to pick up Justin from work and drove to Carrollton to visit with Honey for a little bit before coming home.










No comments:
Post a Comment