Justin had to work yesterday...boo!! So Alyson and I took a nap in front of the TV yesterday morning. When we got up we played for a little bit before getting dressed and going to get her more baby food and lunch.
Poor baby is constipated right now. It breaks my heart watching her try to poop. She strains a lot and cries and doesn't get much out. I went yesterday to buy prunes to see if that will help her, but she wouldn't eat them. She didn't like them...can't say I blame her though. Haha!! I have a call in to her doctor so hopefully he'll be able to help her out. I will not share the poop pics with y'all....I know that's something you probably don't want to see!!
So, after we went to the grocery store, we went to the mall for lunch. It was kind of humid yesterday so I decided not to take Alyson to the park. She enjoys people watching, so that's why we went to the mall.
After the mall we went to see my parents since they had gotten back from Galveston. They were happy to see Alyson and she was happy to see them too!! Gramps took Toot outside and they found a flower. She kept trying to eat it so she carried it between her toes. :) All of us ended up getting together and went to dinner last night. It was fun!!


No comments:
Post a Comment