Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Spring Break - Day 2

Yesterday I went through my clothes and got some stuff together to take to Goodwill. My sister came over and looked through all of it first and found some new to her clothes. She's always gotten hand me downs and loves it!! After we dropped everything off at Goodwill, we went to lunch at Chiloso....yummy!!

Alyson was sleepy so she took a nap when we got home. When she woke up we went to the grocery store to get dinner and her some more baby food. She helped me carry it around. Haha!!

When we got back home we went on a walk since it was such a beautiful day!! There is one house that we always pass and they always park their car right across the sidewalk. I just don't get it. I would want people walking across my driveway rather than through my yard...which is what I do every time with the stroller. Oh well. And of course we had to stop at the playground to enjoy the day.

When we got back home I worked on getting laundry done...like I have been since Alyson was born. Maybe this will be the week I'll be successful!! Alyson napped and played then we made dinner and spent the evening with Justin!!







No comments: