There's not a whole lot going on with us right now for me to write about. We had Indian food for dinner last night and it was yummy!! I'll add a picture of my food from last night so you have something to look at today. :) I'm sitting here at my desk eating left overs from it so that's a highlight of today so far!!
Alyson is having problems with constipation right now. Poor baby. I hate seeing her have such a hard time trying to poop. :( Her doctor told me on Monday to give her Apple Prune juice from a bottle and I've done that, but she hasn't gone since then. I called the office back today and they have told me to give her glycerin suppositories every 6 hours until she goes then call them back. I know what a hard time she's having. I've dealt with it since I was her age. Makes me sad she has to go through it now. Guess we'll have cuddle time on the couch tonight after she gets mad at me for the suppository!!

No comments:
Post a Comment