Friday, March 8, 2013

Last night

Yesterday when I went to pick up Alyson she was asleep with her butt up in the air again. She had been accepted by the other girls and is now part of their play group...they took her socks off so she's part of the club now. Haha!!

We were unable to go to the bachelorette party last night. The ring bearer ended up getting sick yesterday and was at the party. I wanted to keep Alyson away from him so she doesn't get sick, but didn't have a babysitter so I stayed home too. We ended up having a good time though. I took her for a walk around the block and we stopped at the playground for a while. She loves being outside so she really enjoyed it. Later we went to El Fenix for dinner and she sat in the highchair and played with her toy while I fed her cracker crumbs. She's getting so big and getting really good at sitting up on her own!!

Last pics are of her asleep in her bed this morning as I was leaving for work. Butt up in the air again and little chipmunk cheeks squished against the mattress. Too cute!!









No comments: