Monday, March 25, 2013

Birthday Celebration

Yesterday morning when we got up, we decided to watch Argo. Justin and I enjoyed it and recommend it!! Alyson slept through the whole movie so we actually got to watch it all at one time. Haven't done that with a movie in a long time. Haha!!

We went over to my parents house for the afternoon/evening to celebrate my Mom's birthday. We had hamburgers and brats and my Mom's favorite cake. White with white icing and pink roses from Casa Linda Bakery. Yummm!!!

My Mom and Dad bought a new cruising car on Saturday. A 1976 VW Beetle convertible!! It's sooo cool!! Alyson even loves it!! Can't wait to go for a ride in it!! They are trying to come up with a name for him, so if you have a suggestion leave a comment and I'll share it with them. :)

Poor Alyson is still sick and was pooped with all the excitement of us all together. We let her sleep on the couch even though it didn't last long. She was afraid she might miss something!! I have a call into the doctor to see if I need to bring her in to be seen.









No comments: