I woke up sad yesterday since it was the last day of spring break. I have enjoyed my time at home with Alyson more than words can describe and I'm gonna miss that when I go back to work next week. Just time to start the countdown to a day off at Easter!!
We got up early yesterday to take Justin to the train stop. We left his truck at work when we picked him up on Thursday. When we got back home, Alyson played with her toys and watched Mickey Mouse cartoons on TV.
After a nap, we got ready and went to eat lunch with Justin and some of his work friends. We tried out a new place called Hofmann's Hots on Singleton Blvd. in Dallas. It's a hot dog place and it was really good!! Since it was such a pretty day we ate at the picnic tables outside and Alyson loved it!! (I added the pic of her crying because I think its funny!!)
On the way home, Alyson and I ran a couple errands and stopped by the park. She has enjoyed eating a snack at the park every day. Yesterday we had lemon pound cake.
When we got home, Alyson played with her toys in her room and napped until Justin got home. We went to eat at Fuzzy's for dinner, then came home and watched Wreck it Ralph after Alyson went to bed. It was a really cute movie!! I highly recommend it.






No comments:
Post a Comment