Mollie has been breaking through the baby gates while we are gone during the day. Justin and I have been talking about trying to figure out a solution. Yesterday when I came home I found that he found one!! I couldn't get in to the rest of the house though. I had to call and ask him how to get in. Haha!!
When Alyson woke up from her nap, she was mesmerized by watching the 1971 puppet show of Here Comes Peter Cottontail.
Mr. Sassafras in the show looked like Conan O'Brien. Haha!!
And finally, here's sweet little Toot when I went to wake her up this morning. I guess she had been playing with her toys...and the baby monitor!! I heard a lot of static on it a while before going in there and it sounded like she was sucking on it...wouldn't surprise me!!
1 comment:
Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. Monday morning when I went to go get her she had the monitor down and was chewing on the microphone. I put it back into place and she instantly reached up for the wire again to get it down haha
Post a Comment