Justin and I went to eat at Cracker Barrel yesterday morning for breakfast. Alyson and I went outside to wait while Justin paid and she liked the rocking chairs that were her size.
We ran a couple errands after eating breakfast before heading to Top Golf in Allen. Carl's birthday was Friday so we went there to celebrate yesterday.
Jenn gave Alyson a new pair of sunglasses so she had to show off all her sunglasses to everyone. Haha!! Alyson enjoyed being outside all day...which is no surprise!! She liked chewing on Kay's purse too.
Alyson thinks she's big and included when she 'drinks' from your cup. She doesn't really drink anything from it, she just puts her mouth on the cup and it makes her happy. She kept wanting a 'drink' of Jenn's green beer so Jenn gave her the cup. Haha!!
As we were getting ready to leave, I gave Alyson a piece of celery to play with. Every time I tried to take it away from her she would cry, so we let her take it with her. Haha!!
After Top Golf we went to eat at 5th Street Pizza. It was yummy!! Yesterday was a fun day with beautiful weather!!










No comments:
Post a Comment