Monday we took Alyson to the neighborhood swimming pool. She hadn’t been in the pool since the previous Thursday, so we went there to practice her swimming. :) Here are just an overload of photos from the pool of her in her new Mickey Mouse Clubhouse floatie.
After we showered from swimming, we loaded up to head to Galveston to have dinner and make a Walmart run. The purpose of going to Walmart was to get Alyson some prune juice so she could poop. She fell asleep in the car:
And when we got to the restaurant, I thought I smelled something. I took her to the restroom and quickly saw that we wasted a trip to town to get prune juice. Not only had she pooped...it was on her clothes, on my clothes, and had pasted my watch to my arm. Yuck!! I hadn’t brought a change of clothes with us for her. And to make matters worse, I found out I only had ONE wipe to clean up this huge mess. I quickly called my Mom and asked her to come to the restroom to help me out. As soon as she walked in and saw the mess, all she could say was “Uh oh”. Haha!! We got it all taken care of and both of us cleaned up to be able to eat dinner. We ate at a fun, yummy, and busy restaurant called The Spot. If you’re ever in Galveston, I highly recommend it. Every time I’ve eaten there it’s been great!! Although, don’t go around lunchtime or you’ll have a really long wait. Here is our view from our table:
I let Alyson sit by the window so she could watch outside. She squealed every time a seagull flew by!!
When we got back to the car, it reeked of the smell of horse poop. I dreaded looking in Alyson’s carseat. We unfortunately had a mess of poop to clean up in her seat and the entire car smelled of horse poop after fermenting in the hot car while we ate. Yuck!! I’m not gonna tell you all the smelly (and funny) details of the cleanup...but we got it taken care of with non-stop laughing!!
As I was getting Alyson ready to go to bed, she decided she would have a yelling match with Gigi.























No comments:
Post a Comment