Monday, July 29, 2013

Summer Fun

We have been having fun and I've completely forgotten about blogging. Haha!! I'm just going to share all the photos I've taken since I last posted to catch you up on what we've been doing!
New sticker for my car...check out our website!!
We tried to go to Alyson's first movie at the theater. We went to see Turbo and she made it through half before she got restless. We walked around outside the theater looking at posters. She fell asleep as soon as we got in the car...figures!


One morning Alyson and I were playing on my bed. She got stuck sitting between the mattress and footboard and just kept sinking lower and lower. Haha!!
I took Alyson for a walk around the block Saturday morning since it was so pretty outside. We found this poor little guy down the street. 
We had game night at church Saturday night. While Alyson played with toys in the nursery, I alphabetized all the animals for Noah's ark. Guess my OCD kicked in overdrive a little!!
Sunday Alyson figured out how to get around standing up. She can now pull up on the couch and walk her way along it. Stuff on the tables is no longer safe!!
Justin and I were watching the new tv show, Naked and Afraid. Interesting show. Alyson sat there for about 15 minutes watching it with us. :)

I have a couple videos I'll share as soon as I post them to YouTube and blog from my computer!!

No comments: