Monday, July 8, 2013

July 8th

Alyson and I got out today to go get some lunch. We stopped by Hobby Lobby to look around and I couldn't believe my eyes. They were putting Christmas stuff out on their shelves!! It is WAY too early for that in my opinion. 


When we got home we played in Alyson's room. I was reading a book while I watched her play. When I looked up, she was actually IN her bookshelf reading her books as she pulled them out all over the floor. She loves reading books!!


And a little bit later she brought a couple books over to me and sat next to me reading her book like I was reading mine. Sweet girl is so smart.


We had a pretty relaxing day today. Just did a little bit of laundry from vacation, played, and I caught up on all the posts I had written while we were away and got all those posted for you to read.

No comments: