Saturday:
Saturday morning Justin got up early to go kayaking with friends from work. Alyson and I slept in and relaxed all morning. When Justin got back we all continued resting, playing, and watching tv all day. Alyson tried on the dresses Aunt Kacky brought her back from American Samoa that her and Feila picked out. They are gonna be sooo cute when she gets big enough to wear them!! :) She was not a fan of trying them on, so they aren't the greatest photos!!
After I got her dressed, she decided she was going to dance to one of her books that plays music.
Saturday night we had Justin's family over. We went to India Garden with Justin's Dad, Mom, and Sister. It was great...as usual!! After dinner we came back to our house and I put Alyson to bed. We then watched the new "Who's Line is it Anyway?" and laughed A LOT!!
Sunday:
Sunday morning we went to church. After church we went back to India Garden for the lunch buffet with our pastor, Kyle, and his family. We had a wonderful time spending time with them. When lunch was over Justin, Alyson, and I went to pick his computer up from the Apple store. He had dropped it off earlier last week for repairs. Alyson and I sat down at the kids table with the iPads that had kid apps on them and she had soooo much fun playing games!! I told Justin I need to get me an iPad to start reading from and letting her play games on. :) We came back home and rested for a while. Alyson really figured out how to pull up Sunday afternoon. We had put some of our dining room chairs on their sides to keep her in the living room and she kept standing up at them looking at Hooch on the other side. She talked to him a lot too! Here's a video Justin was able to get of her standing there talking.
I switched up her exersaucer while we played to the setup where she can walk around it and play with the toys. I figured it was time since she was pulling up so well. She liked it...I think!
Sunday was my brother's birthday, so we went over to my parents house for dinner to celebrate with them. Alyson drove around in her car and found where Lucy, my parents dog, was. She kept peeking out the window in the door to see her!
Justin was feeding Alyson Cheerios while we were there. This is what happens when I let Daddy feed her Cheerios. :)
We had a great dinner and a fun time celebrating together!
Monday:
Monday morning Alyson and I got up and ran a couple errands. Around lunchtime my Dad came over and we all went to lunch together. Alyson fell asleep in the car on the way back to the house and ended up staying asleep for a good nap with my Dad. He watched her while I went to the dentist for a cleaning. When I got back she had just woken up and was eating Cheerios. :) My Dad had to leave to run his errands, so Alyson played on our closet and bathroom floor while I did some cleaning and organizing. I completely cleaned out my side of the closet:
Here's the rest of my part of the closet...and all of Alyson's birthday decorations we've bought so far on the extra dining room chairs we have no where to store. ;)
After getting the closet cleaned, I started on our bathroom. I bought baskets last week to put all of our countertop products in to make it easier to clean the countertops. (And to make it look a little better than it did before.)
I wanted to hang up a lot of artwork and decorations we have sitting around the house that need to go up, but Alyson got tired of having to play by herself and wasn't having any more of me working around the house. We played for a little while until Justin got home, then we cooked dinner. We had Rosemary Garlic Chicken, Garlic Lemon Pepper Mashed Potatoes, and Boursin Cheese Toast for dinner. Alyson would only eat grapes and bread, so that was her dinner! After dinner I finished up what I had worked on all day while Justin watched Alyson. She must have worn herself out playing today because she went to bed fast!!
As you can see we've had a busy, relaxing, and productive last couple days!!








No comments:
Post a Comment