Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Love and Suicide

I bet that title caught your attention!! Haha!! Don't worry...everything is all right! :)

Yesterday was the 9 year mark of Justin and I being together!! I can't believe it's been that long. I've enjoyed all these years and look forward to many more. 

Yesterday Alyson and I went to lunch with my Dad. He was wanting sushi so we accompanied him. It was Alyson's first time for sushi. She didn't eat much more than rice, but she sure enjoyed the chopsticks!
We went back home and played all afternoon. I couldn't get her to lie down and take a nap so we just kept playing. Haha!! She finally fell asleep around 5:15 sitting up in the chair next to me. 
I woke her up around 6 and we went to Ms. Brenda's house for another swim lesson that was planned last minute. I was dreading going, but went ahead since it would benefit Alyson. I'm sooo glad we went. We had a blast!! There was a little girl that was 8 months old in the class and another little girl that was around 2. Alyson kept waving to them and talking to them. She laughed a lot when we played. And Ms. Brenda was impressed at how much her practice last week paid off!! We were invited to come back Friday morning, so we are looking forward to our last swim session of the summer with Ms. Brenda!! I think we have a little guppy on our hands...she kept lying down in the bathtub when we got home last night to kick her legs and put her face in the water. She's so much fun!!

Today I have been in a conference all day discussing suicide prevention. 
It's at the Marriott Las Colinas in Irving right next to the mustangs. Traffic was a beating driving here, and then parking was a nightmare!! There are about 800 people attending today. I had to park in a lot...literally on the service road, and walk to the hotel ballroom. 
I miss my little Toot so much being away from her today. I'm gonna have a hard time going back to work every day next month!!

No comments: