It has been fun seeing all my nurse buddies from work and catching up with them on how their summer has been!!
Thought I'd share a sweet story with you from last night. Alyson woke up around 3:45 crying. I'm not sure what was wrong. I was putting her back to sleep again and she had her eyes closed as I was singing to her and walking around her room. She opened her eyes, sat up, gave me a kiss, then laid back down, closed her eyes, and went back to sleep. Just melted my heart!! She has given us kisses during the day while playing, when she wants to, or when we ask for them. It was just so sweet for her to wake up to give me a kiss and go back to sleep. Made me feel loved by her and see that she trusts me!! Nothing better in this world than being a Mom!!

No comments:
Post a Comment