Saturday we relaxed around the house and went to the beach for the afternoon. Alyson absolutely LOVED playing in the sand and water at the beach. I have LOTS of photos of her to share!!
Alyson cooking while breakfast is being made.
Playing with balloons. :)
Looking cute in her hat!
Walking to the water!! (Ignore my ghost white skin and unflattering swimsuit figure. The only reason you're seeing these photos is because I love my daughter so much!!)
Waves washing over Alyson's feet for the first time!
She likes it!!
Playing in the sand!
Seaweed
She face planted in the sand.
Yes, this is what you think it is. Over the past month there has been a shark attack around Galveston and someone found a body washed ashore of a swimmer that drowned. We were hoping we would have an uneventful trip with all that has happened lately. Nope, first day at the beach we find a washed up turd. Wilburn luck!!
After dinner last night, we took a walk around the neighborhood and stopped by the park for a quick swing.
We are having fun at the beach!! Looking forward to Justin joining us next week!!























2 comments:
Wow, yall have taken some great photos. I miss you both and wish I was there. I can't wait to get there on Wednesday :) Love you both!
Thanks!! We love you too and look forward to you joining us soon!! :)
Post a Comment