Tuesday, June 4, 2013

3 more days till summer break!

***To start off, today is a bittersweet day for me. This evening Alyson will have lived longer in the world than she did in my belly. I'm sure all you Moms out there can relate. Part of me is sad that she's growing up sooo fast. I sometimes still think of her as that little baby that was put in my arms 9 months ago. The other part of me is loving every second of watching her learn and develop. She is such a smart girl and picks up on things so fast. I'm definitely a proud Mom. Proud of all my baby girl has already achieved and all that is yet to come!! Now on to the regularly scheduled post. :)***

Monday at work I organized all the medications in my medicine cabinet to get them ready to send home with students for the summer. After that I started shredding old records and put the current years records away in my filing cabinet. Overall a fairly busy day wrapping everything up!

My Dad watched Alyson Monday. After lunchtime he sent me a couple photos of Alyson at the park with the ducks. He said they fed them some of her puffs and she loved it!!


When I went to pick her up we put her in the walker she has at my Mom and Dads house. It was the first time she has gone forward in it!! She has always gone backward. It was fun watching her figure it out. I took a short video of her playing in it. Of course she wouldn't cooperate and go all the way across the room like she had been, but its cute and shows a lot of her personality. :) Click on the link below to watch the video. 

No comments: