Thursday, June 27, 2013

Swimming

Today was Alyson's last day for swim lessons. She has done sooo good this week. I'm proud of her and the progress she's made. If you watched the video from her first day I posted earlier this week and compare it to today's video on her last day you'll see how much progress she's made. She does not cry after going under water and actually prepares herself for it!! In this video she cried some, but it was because we tried to take away the diving rings she was holding and then she was passed around the circle away from me. Each time I watch this, it amazes me that a 10 month old does this well in the water. We are so blessed with an amazing little girl. I count my blessings and thank God every day for her!!! Enjoy!!


Friday morning we are leaving to go to Galveston with my parents. Alyson and I are going down with them Friday, then Justin will be driving down Wednesday after work to spend the rest of the week with us. We will all come back on July 7th so we will be celebrating the 4th of July and Justin's birthday while there. I'm looking forward to a week away at the beach relaxing and swimming in the neighborhood pool each day with Toot!! Our house does not have wifi and cell reception is really bad there. I will try to post occasionally while at the beach or a restaurant. I will definitely post on social media so check there to see all that's going on while we're gone. When I get back I'll share all the fun we have while gone!!

Hope everyone has a great 4th of July!!!

No comments: