Tuesday we went to our second day of swimming lessons. I was sooo proud of Alyson. She didn't cry one time while we were there!! She did great going under the water, kicking, and even holding on to the side of the pool (which is her least favorite thing to do). Ms. Brenda had Alyson going under the water from her to me and she even got to kick with a noodle!! :) She's sooo good and loves being in the water. When she's kicking, she just looks over my shoulder and smiles or sticks out her tongue. Too cute!!
Tuesday night we had VBS again. My partner had to work so I had our 4th and 5th graders by myself. I had the lesson prepared and some fun stuff to do with them, and they were bouncing off the walls. Sooo, I threw all that out the window. Haha!! We got through the basic part of the lesson and went outside for snack time. They loved it, but I got eaten alive by the mosquitos. I was definitely glad it went by fast and I will be even more glad when Theresa comes back Wednesday!!! I think I'll request younger kiddos next year...or maybe support staff for those that have the patience to deal with the little ones. There's a reason I work in a high school!! ;)
All kinks are worked out (I think) with Alyson's video of swimming lessons on her first day and I have posted the videos to YouTube on my Channel. Here it is!! The majority of the crying is from the other 2 little girls, but there are a couple times it's Alyson. I want to video her lesson again either Wednesday or Thursday so you can compare and see how much more comfortable she is in the water.
All kinks are worked out (I think) with Alyson's video of swimming lessons on her first day and I have posted the videos to YouTube on my Channel. Here it is!! The majority of the crying is from the other 2 little girls, but there are a couple times it's Alyson. I want to video her lesson again either Wednesday or Thursday so you can compare and see how much more comfortable she is in the water.
No comments:
Post a Comment