Sunday morning we went to church. The three of us were exhausted from Alyson having issues with sleep the night before. I've been told to just let her cry it out at night by different people. I had been up with her for 30 minutes and got her back to sleep good and came back to bed. Ten minutes later she started crying. I knew she had been fine before so I was just going to let her cry some. Justin ended up going in there and she had a dirty diaper. I just can't win!! When I go in there to see what's wrong she's ok...just can't go back to sleep on her own. When I let her cry...every time she has a dirty diaper. Sigh!! She ended up staying awake from around 3AM to 6AM. So needless to say, after lunch the three of us took a 3 hour nap until it was time to go back to church for VBS!! We had a great turnout of kids for the first night. Justin worked in recreation and I helped out with the 4th and 5th graders. Alyson was so cute with the nursery babies when I peeked outside at her. She was sitting on a blanket playing with a pinwheel that was spinning. :) I didn't get any photos since it was busy the first night. I'll try to get some Monday night.
Sunday also happened to be a couple wedding anniversaries for people I love. My parents celebrated their 34th anniversary!! And Kat and Sau (my Sister and BIL) celebrated their 1st anniversary while visiting Sau's family in American Samoa. Hope you all had a great day filled with love!!
I really didn't take many photos at all this weekend. I took one of Alyson in her Rangers outfit while we were getting her diaper bag packed to go one day. I couldn't ever get her to look at me though.
Sometime soon when I have a little free time, I'm going to work on a new blog look. I always look at it on my phone and it looks much different than how it comes up on an iPad or computer. I saw it on Justin's computer the other night and realized the photos are sometimes too big and the whole thing is kind of dark. So just a heads up if you come here one day to read and it looks different. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment