Thursday, June 13, 2013

Hanging out with Gramps

We spent Wednesday at my Dad's house again. He's still getting around pretty slow and still really sore, so Alyson and I went over to help him out with anything he needed. She had fun driving her little car all over the house. This was the best photo I could get since she wouldn't hold still very long. Haha!!

My grandparents came over to bring my Dad lunch and stayed to visit for a bit. When Alyson got cranky and ready for a nap, they went home so my Dad could nap too. She ended up sleeping for 3 1/2 hours. Guess that happens when she doesn't have a morning nap!

Not long after she woke up my Mom got home from work. My Dad was starting to have a little bit of cabin fever and wanted to try to get out of the house for dinner for a bit. We went to Mariano's and had great Mexican food! I tried to avoid hitting bumps in the road for him, but being more aware of them made it seem like I hit all of them. Haha!!

When we got back, my Mom helped me out with a project then Alyson and I came home. She was fussing and tired so she went to bed not long after we got home. Justin and I stayed up a while catching up on all the days events then we went to bed as well. 

Just another laid back day of summer!!
 
 

No comments: