Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Tuesday

Last night Alyson and I went to dinner with my parents at Kyoto. It was soooo good. I hadn't been there in a long time!! I forgot to take a photo of the sushi my Dad and I ordered before we devoured it, but I did take a photo of the rest of it. 


 
Alyson enjoyed eating rice and honeydew while we ate dinner. :)

After dinner we went back to my parents house to let Alyson play for a while before heading home for bed. She is really starting to get up on her knees and rock. Our whole world is about to change again...she'll be crawling in no time!!

The crazy weather allowed us to have a fire in April. 

And my Dad and Alyson read books!

We don't have anything planned for today, so who knows what we'll get in to this afternoon. :)
 
 

 

No comments: