Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Monday

When Alyson and I got up, we watched the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She likes to dance along to their songs. :) 

While I was getting dressed I put Alyson in her bouncer. It has been a while since she played in it. I came out of the closet to this...

...so I think it's probably time to retire this toy. :)

After we got dressed we went over to my Mom's to go to lunch with her and my sister. Alyson was playing peek-a-boo with her Aunt Kacki. 

We went to have a girls lunch at La Madeline. It was my Mom and my sister's first time there. They loved it!! We all got something different so we could try multiple items on the menu and everything was good...I'd recommend any of it!! Alyson really enjoyed eating with us. She thought she was so big...especially drinking from my straw!!

When we got back to my Mom's house, Alyson finally gave in and took a nap. 

Toot reading about Jonah while we were watching footage of the tradegy at the Boston Marathon. 

So blessed to be safe at home playing with her while watching the disaster unfold on TV. I can't imagine going to participate in an event like that and life changing forever when a bomb goes off. So sad. We ended up spending the afternoon watching all the TV coverage in Boston so we never made it to the park. That's ok...it was kind of warm anyway. 

We came home and had dinner. Alyson was really talkative so Justin and I played with her on the floor for a long time. We ended up calling Justin's parents on FaceTime so they could see Alyson. It's been a while since they've seen her because they have been sick and we've been sick. It was good visiting with them for a little bit. They really enjoyed seeing Alyson. 
 
 It got past Alyson's bed time pretty quick, so she went to bed and I wasn't far behind her to get ready to go back to work. :(
 

No comments: