Thursday, April 4, 2013

Answer and Alyson

The answer to yesterday's photo clue is a telephone!!


 

Last night Alyson and I spent the evening together. Justin had to work pretty late so we had a girls night at home since it rained so much. I was hanging up her clothes in her room while she played on the floor. She was banging on something, so I looked down and this is what I saw:

All the toys in her room and she decided to play with her bed. I went back to hanging up clothes and looked down to check on her again and she was gone. I thought she had rolled out the door into the hallway, but I didn't see her when I went out there. I heard her talking and found her completely underneath her bed!!


Little stinker rolls all over the place!! Before we went to bed, we called Justin at work on FaceTime so he could see Alyson and tell her goodnight. That's the first time we've used it with her. She was confused at first but after a little bit she figured out we were talking to Daddy. 

Here's a picture to show you how it works. It's real time video chat so you can see who you're talking to. As you can see, we could see Justin and the area in the top left corner is what he saw of us on his screen! Cool, huh?
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: