Yesterday was a good day and hoping for the same today!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
Friday, April 26, 2013
Thursday
Yesterday was a gorgeous day. Perfect for going to the park for a walk. I'm not sure what Alyson was doing in her stroller, but she enjoyed it!!
She also enjoyed eating her freeze dried yogurt bites so much I found a piece stuck to the top of her head when we were done eating. Haha!!
I followed the George Bush Presidential Library festivities through Twitter yesterday. I came across 2 photos that captured my attention that I love.
Can you imagine being a part of this group of our country's highest leaders, standing in that circle just chatting about "the job"? This photo just stuck out to me at how normal they seem. Made me remember that they really are people just like us.
This other photo of 5 living Presidents standing before everyone gives me chills. Makes me have huge pride in our country to see such powerful figures all come together despite their differences.
Yesterday was a good day and hoping for the same today!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
Yesterday was a good day and hoping for the same today!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment