After church we went to eat with my family. My sister and Sau ended up going to church with us all this morning too. It ended up surprising my parents to see all of us there. On the way to lunch at El Fenix my sister put Alyson's bunny on her head.
We went home after lunch. Alyson fell asleep in the car and was out again when we got home. I carried her in the house and laid down on the couch with her. I ended up falling asleep too and we slept for 2 hours. Guess we were both worn out!! When we woke up, Justin let me know that one of his friends was coming over so they could watch Game of Thrones...a TV show they watch together because they have both read the books. I told him I would get Alyson out of the house for a bit so they could watch it. We went to my Mom's to take a walk around her neighborhood with her. While we were out we found a birds nest.
Alyson was very curious about it, but didn't want to get close to it. We were explaining to her what it was and she listened and looked at us like she knew what we were talking about!! After our long walk, we went to eat dinner. We gave Alyson some banana for dinner and she loved it!! She was not having the carrot baby food though. I think she's about done with veggie baby food. Think I'm going to have to start mashing up soft veggies and letting her eat them that way. If she could only get some teeth to come in, it would open up all kinds of options for her!! I'm in no rush though...it'll happen when it's time!!
I'm sad the weekend is over, it went by way too fast. Hope everyone has a great week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment