Sunday, April 7, 2013

Random

Here is the answer to yesterday's clue!!

It's Alyson's water sprayer in the bathtub!!

Sorry you haven't gotten many quality updates the past few days. We have had a rough couple weeks around our house health wise and it all seems to be catching up with me. 

The week after spring break we were dealing with constipation problems with Alyson. About the time we got that worked out she came down with a cold that turned into an ear infection the next week. During that week I began having some problems and went to the doctor. He referred me to a specialist so I dealt with that at the beginning of last week. About the time that problem was resolving I started having a sore throat. I went to the doctor again this past Friday and am now being treated for strep throat. My strep test was negative, but he said it could be the beginning of it and it just hasn't shown up yet. The decision was made to treat it as strep either way. So I've spent the weekend resting and lying around. Just hoping Justin and Alyson don't get it!! Alyson started coughing again last night like she did when she came down with the cold a couple weeks ago, so lets just hope we're not starting over on that again!! 

Justin has been wonderful this weekend!! It's so hard being sick as a Mom...but he has helped out with Alyson sooo much so I could get some rest. I'm not 100% yet, but I'm doing much better. I know I wouldn't be doing this well if it hadn't been for him helping out with Alyson and taking care of me. Thanks, Justin!! Love you!! I don't get sick very often, but when I do it usually takes me out for a few days. The hard part right now is I don't have any days left to take off work because I took all of them for maternity leave with Alyson...so I have to continue going to work not feeling well. It's ok...just have to get through this week and I'll get a 3 day weekend!! Yea!!!

Alyson is pretty much sitting up on her own now. Here is a picture of her Friday after I picked her up. She was sitting there dancing to the music her toys played!!

We got out of the house for a bit yesterday and went to Mardels. We saw this shirt and I thought it was great so I took a picture. 

Justin moved Alyson's bed down a notch today. She's getting so big!!! I'm letting her play in the jumper right now while I write this before I put her to bed and she's having a blast!!

Ok, and finally a new photo clue!!


 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about a Lamp On/Off Switch