Poor baby still has a horrible sounding cough and a snotty nose. I'm beginning to think we have the same thing now. I'm so tired of coughing- I know she has to be too. Hope we can get over all this crud this weekend and get back to normal next week.
We have a 3 day weekend this weekend. Yea for no school on Monday!! I've been working on trying to get laundry caught up this week by doing at least a load a night, well since Wednesday. Hoping I can achieve that goal (that I've had since before Christmas now) this weekend so I'm at a place of just doing weekly laundry rather than just trying to get something clean to wear the next day. Being a working Mom is a tough job sometimes!!
As for our plans for this weekend...I think we are going to get Alyson's picture with the blue bonnets while they are still pretty. Church at some point. And who knows what else. Hopefully some time around the house to finish laundry, clean, play, and relax!! Hope you all have a great weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment