Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sick baby

Alyson looked like she didn't feel well last night. We had plans with friends to go to dinner at Fuzzy's so we bundled her up before leaving. As we were trying to take her picture, she fell back and hit her head so she needed some love. 

After that she was ok and happy. 

Check out those cute little ears!!

 When we got home I went to put her to bed. She started coughing while nursing and ended up coughing so much she threw up everything she ate all over both of us. Poor girl!! I'm ready for her to feel good again!!

 Today she is getting to spend the day with my Mom. I know Gigi is on cloud 9 getting to spend time with her!!

3 comments:

Perfectly Jenn said...

Oh goodness! I sure hope she starts feeling better quickly :(

Perfectly Jenn said...

Oh and absolutely adorable in that outfit!

sherryhome76 said...

She's just precious!! Cute, Cute outfit!! I'm so jealous of Gigi!! All these milestones Alyson is going through & I can't be with her. This hurts SO BAD!!
I Love You Alyson Baby!!!