Monday, April 15, 2013

This weekend

Saturday we were able to spend the day together as a family. It was really nice all being together since Justin has been having to work late quite a bit lately. We did some running around and took some blue bonnet photos with Alyson. Justin has some really good ones to share from his camera. Here are a couple I took on my phone.



Check out all of the pics Justin took...they are on his website (link below). I'm so proud of his work. He has completely self taught himself everything he knows about photography. I never would have guessed when we bought him his first camera that it would turn into a side business for him!! He takes a lot of pride in his photos and puts so much detail and time into editing them. I highly recommend you contact him if you'd like family photos, senior photos, etc. Babies and animals are not his favorite to do....and weddings are off the table, but he would probably give just about anything else a go!! Sunday he did a photo session for one of our friends of his corvette. So far they look great. I'll share that link as soon as he is finished editing and posts them!! For now, here are Alyson's blue bonnet pics. Feel free to browse his site and check out more of his work as well!!


We went to our church Saturday night. It was Alyson's first time there and we think she enjoyed it. Her room was the Lullaby Lagoon. :)

Sunday we didn't do anything but relax and play around the house. Alyson and I didn't even get out of our PJs all day.
I have the day off work today. It is our bad weather make up day, but we didn't have to use one so we get today off!! I'm sure you'll have a post full of pictures of our day tomorrow!!

No comments: