Friday, August 17, 2012

Dogs

Being home all day lately, I've caught the dogs sleeping and they are funny!! Thought I'd share some of those pictures this morning. 

Be sure to check back later in the afternoon or tomorrow sometime...we have a doctor's appointment today at 1pm and are scheduled to have a sonogram to check up on the baby and see how big our little...err...big Squishy is!! :) I also go back to work today, so I'll let you know how that goes!!

Mollie sleeping with her tongue out.

Tiny Mollie in Hooch's big bean bag. She was sleeping until I took the picture.

Mollie smiling while she's asleep.

Sleeping on my lap between my legs while we watch the Olympics.

The only one I've seen of Hooch that's been funny. He usually just sleeps on the floor somewhere cool, but Justin texted me this picture one morning. This is what Hooch looked like when Justin got up for work. He said a little bit after this, Hooch just rolled off in the floor. Haha!!

No comments: