Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Carpet

Here are a couple pictures from my phone (not the greatest quality) of what our house looks like now that the carpet has been installed!! Completely changes the look of our house. If you've seen it before...an any stage...you know exactly what I'm talking about. We feel so much more at home now!! Do not look too closely in these pictures at the junk on the countertops or tables... and yes, I know the sink is full of dishes. They are clean though!! I'm 9 months pregnant and don't have a lot of priorities with straightening up right now. We live in our house...it's not always spotless. ;) Haha!!

The entry looking into the kitchen

The entry looking toward the back door

The entry looking toward the baby's room

The dining room looking toward the living room

The living room

I did not take pictures of our bedroom or closet....those are disaster zones right now. :) 

1 comment:

ERagsdale said...

WOW! That looks great :). Glad to see your are still preggie. (although i'm pretty sure you are done)