Quick update from the weekend and today before I go to bed...
The baby dropped on Friday night. I can breathe much better and don't get as full when I eat. Down side is I spend all my time in the bathroom. Haha!! I've had some contractions on and off since Sunday. They got really consistent and stronger for a while this evening and I started timing them. I told Justin when I got home I thought we may be having a baby soon. I rested on the couch when I got home and ate something and they went away. Guess my body was worn out from working a 12 hour day today. On the bright side though, I have everything caught up to where I'm comfortable leaving my clinic in someone else's hands...well as much as I can be. It's hard to let go, but I know that will all change when I hold my little (big) Squishy soon. Hoping he/she decides to make the big debut soon!!! I feel like it should happen soon...but I also don't want to be one of those "first time Moms" that goes to the hospital 20 times thinking she's in labor and keeps getting sent home. Haha!! I'll be opposite...flying into labor and delivery with the baby falling out. All joking aside, I think we are ready. Getting anxious for it to happen, and nervous...but ready. I talked to my doctor's office today. The first opening the hospital had for an induction is on August 28th. So if we haven't had the baby by next Tuesday we will be induced. If someone on the schedule before us has their baby before their scheduled time, we will get moved up...so we will see. Still continues to be a waiting game. That's all for now...I will update with more as I know it!!!
1 comment:
I'm ready too!!!
Post a Comment