Thursday, June 28, 2012

Baby Bumps

I hate taking pictures of myself in mirrors. I've taken a few of my belly over the past few months when I thought about it. Justin and I had originally planned to take a picture weekly to be able to look back over them all and see the baby's growth. We failed miserably at doing that. Seeing all the progress from the pics below makes me really wish we had done it. It would have been really cool to see. Maybe we can do that next time if we have another one...lets not even go there now though...have to get this one here and grown some before we even approach that topic!! It's still cool to look at the few pictures I have done though, seeing how much my belly has grown in just a few months. As much as I'm not a fan of mirror pictures, I decided to share them with everyone for Squishy. :) The majority of these were taken in the bathroom at work when I got bored so excuse the background and any faces I may be making.


I don't know how far along I was in this picture. My guess would be somewhere around 20 weeks. I know it was taken sometime during the month of April.


This picture was taken on May 1st at 24 weeks.


This picture was taken on June 13th at 30 weeks.


This picture was taken June 15th when I woke up (30 1/2 weeks). Squishy had been moving around a lot while I was lying on my side. He/she decided to push either a butt, head, or back out and there was a big bulge on the side so I decided to take a picture of it.


This picture was taken June 27th at 32 weeks. 

I felt big in that first picture. If I had only known then what I know now...I would not have felt huge at all. Makes me wonder what's to come in these last few weeks when the baby is putting on lots of weight!! I'll probably look back at this last picture and think I was small too!! 

At work right before I took the last picture on June 27th, the baby was kicking and making my belly bounce a lot. I took a video of it. I'm not sure how well you'll be able to see it, but thought I'd share in case it ends up being something you can see well because it's cool to watch.



If I remember to take more pictures of my belly as it gets bigger, I will post them so you can compare it to these!! 

2 comments:

Perfectly Jenn said...

You're just one big belly!! I love that video and can totally see squishy bouncing around in there!

Leslie said...

Yes, I'm ALL belly!! I hear that's a good thing...should be easy to lose after having the baby, well let's hope!! Yea!! Glad it's visible on the video!! Miss you!!