The baby is continuing to grow and be healthy!! Heartbeat was strong at this appointment, like usual. Little stinker likes to move around though making it hard for them to keep the heartbeat going on the doppler for very long. Haha!!
My belly measured at 32 weeks at this appointment. Our doctor said the baby is starting to feel a little big to her and she wouldn't be surprised if we end up with a big baby!!
We have 2 more visits that will be 2 weeks apart, then the visits will start happening once a week until our little one gets here!!
I realized at this visit I had been having Braxton Hicks contractions and just wasn't realizing it. She told me to just increase my water intake and when they happen walk around a little to see if they go away. The doctor wanted me to call her if I have 4-6 or more in an hour.
She said my ankles were a little swollen...very minimal...so she wants me to start elevating my feet at night when I'm home.
I gained a little weight this week. She is very happy with where my weight is...just gotta keep it up!!
This visit made it start to sink in how close we really are to having our baby here. I can't believe how fast time has gone. I've gone through a roller coaster of emotions since the visit last Thursday on all of it. I'm really excited, but nervous too. I'm at a point where I'm realizing this baby really does have to come out and it's not something that seems physically possible. Guess when it's time and it happens, it will happen!! Haha!! I'm looking forward to every bit of it, but I'm really enjoying my time feeling this little miracle move and kick all the time right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment