Thought I would share some of the pictures on my phone from the past couple days.
We have decided to decorate our nursery with an alphabet theme. Currently we are collecting mis-matched letters to spell out the alphabet on one of the walls. Here are the one's we've collected so far:
This C is from my sister-in-law, Jenn.
Jenn also found these letters for us at a thrift store. I may just have to talk her into decorating some of them for me. ;)
I found this B at a thrift store on my lunch break yesterday.
I found this E and K at a different thrift store after work yesterday. I realized after I got to the car we already had an E. Oh well. (This picture cracks me up because my belly is in the very bottom of it. I was wearing a greenish blue shirt. Haha!! Little baby just keeps growing.)
I also stopped by a Goodwill yesterday afternoon and found a great deal!!:
A Bumbo!!! I have a lime green one on my registry. They cost $45 at Babies R Us. This one did not have a price on it, so I took it to the register and the cashier told me she would sell it to me for $3.99!!! I couldn't pass it up. My Mom is starting to collect baby things, so I gave this one to her to add to her collection. I told her if I need one, I may have to borrow it back. :) I did some reading on them today and they make a tray to put on the front (which we had registered for as well). In addition to the many visible uses, people use them as portable high chairs and put them on the table. That will work out great for my Mom's house!!
And finally, I stopped by the mall today to pick up Justin's watch. I'd just like to say a million thanks to JCPenney!!! Wish more stores did this, especially with it getting hot outside. :) This parking spot was right next to the handicapped spaces....SCORE!!!
Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!!
1 comment:
Love that y'all are collecting letters too and you know I will for sure decorate some of those plain ones for you.
I'll let you know if I see anymore y'all could use
Post a Comment