Friday, May 17, 2013

Roseola

I took Alyson to the doctor today. No ear infection, flu tests were negative, and throat was normal. Her doctor says he thinks she has Roseola but we will not know for sure until later this weekend. She should have 3 days of high fevers then a rash will develop for another 3 days or so. Poor baby actually looks sick and isn't herself. Her highest fever today has been 103.1. We are trying to keep her hydrated and keep the fever under control for the next couple days. She is contagious until after the rash goes away, so we are going to be camped out on the couch all weekend. That's fine with me though. After the week I had I'm going to be able to get my much needed snuggle time with my sweet girl! Although I'm sad I'm going to miss Game Night Saturday night and church Sunday morning, I'll be where I need to be with
my sick baby. 

My parents left this morning for New York. From the photos and texts we are getting, it looks like they are having a great time. I still have New York on my to go to list someday!!

Well, I'm off to bed to sleep for a couple hours before getting up to check on Alyson and her fever!!

No comments: