Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happenings

My Dad said he would watch Alyson for me when I got off work yesterday so I didn't have to sit in the waiting room of the car shop with her for an hour. (Thank you, Dad!!) I was not very smart and waited until the last day of the month, like everyone else did, to take my car to be inspected and get an oil change. This month just got away from me!! Even though I waited close to 2 hours, it was ok...I got to read my book. :)

While I was waiting, this lady came in and I have all kinds of questions. 

1. What is that? My guess is a hula hoop taken apart and put in a carrier. 
2. Do they make carriers for hula hoops? More importantly, do hula hoops come apart?
3. Where does she plan on putting it together and hula hooping? In the middle of the waiting room?
 
Also while I was waiting, my Dad texted these photos to me:


I think she was thoroughly enjoying her snacks!!

Unfortunately I have to go back to the doctor today. My throat is sore for the 3rd time since the beginning of April and this time I have been on antibiotics when it started hurting. When I talked to my doctor yesterday, he said he may have to give me a stronger antibiotic (which he has concerns over with me nursing Alyson) and when the infection clears we may have to discuss a tonsillectomy. :( Please pray that whatever the course of treatment, I can continue nursing Alyson. I really want to make it to at least a year so she gets the maximum benefits. Also pray that there not be a need for a tonsillectomy. I have heard more horror stories than not about having this procedure as an adult rather than as a child. It's not really something I want to go through.

It's all in God's hands though, and my number 1 prayer is to just get healthy to enjoy my upcoming summer off with my sweet baby girl!!!
 
 

No comments: