Hope everyone enjoys the weekend!!
Friday, May 3, 2013
Boring
Sorry, today's post is boring. When I got home yesterday I slept for 3 hours while Justin watched Alyson. When I woke up, we watched TV and fed Alyson dinner. After we put her to bed Justin and I ate crackers with peanut butter and jelly for dinner, watched a couple more shows, then went to bed. I feel much more rested today, even though I could probably go back to sleep if given the opportunity. I don't even have any photos of Alyson to share. I can say that I'm looking forward to this time next month. School will be winding down and Alyson and I will be getting ready for her to spend a lot of time in this outfit!!
Hope everyone enjoys the weekend!!
Hope everyone enjoys the weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment