Friday, May 10, 2013

Eventful Day

I didn't get around to blogging yesterday. Sorry about that. I don't know if the rain that came in caused it or if the season changing has or if its just happening on its own, but I'm starting to have the beginnings of a Fibromyalgia flare. :( Yesterday I hurt quite a bit so I didn't do much. I'm back today though so that's good!!

I spent this morning at work rearranging furniture to be able to make room for the 2nd full time RN I will be getting to help out next year. I cleared out my office so we can move in a new desk. 

And reorganized my storage closet. 

Our principals treated the building to a baked potato lunch today and when I got in there these signs were up above the food line. 

After I got back from lunch, one of the special needs classes called me down to their room...which is not uncommon. I go down there frequently to evaluate their students. When I got there, the class had a Mother's Day gift for me. It was sweet hearing them all say, "Happy first Mothers Day!" This is what they gave me:

And not long after that I was called to the front desk of the school for a delivery. 
Flowers from my brother in law, Salamander, for Mothers Day!! He's so sweet and thoughtful!!

We are headed to Honey's house tonight to spend time with family!
 

No comments: