My sister came over last night because her and Sau had bought Alyson something for her first Christmas that they wanted us to be able to use over the next month. It is the Elf on the Shelf book with a girl elf!!! I know she's too young to get it, but it will be fun starting this tradition around our house. Justin and I will have fun with it this year taking turns looking for the elf. :) I'll take pictures of all the things our elf does when she comes back from reporting to Santa and hopefully be able to share them with you when I figure out what I'm gonna do with my memory problem on this blog. We will probably give her a nickname until Alyson is old enough to name her. I'll let you know what we decide on!!
Hoping to get Alyson's picture made with Santa sometime over the next week too so look for an update on how that goes!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment